Aa
A
A
Close
Brain-Related Disabilities
I am talking about things like thinking, memory, judgment, is below average so special education is needed. You have to I guess almost babysit this individual because of a below-average mind. Well anyway when I was a kid I didn't do my school very well. My mom homeschooling me, big mistake because I didn't learn my math right away. We didn't know anything about disabilities or handicaps until I was 21 and they told me I had something called Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. Then did mom realize she had a mentally handicapped adult - and I started to look for resources to help myself become more Independence, like transportation and classes. Then I found out about special education and stuff like that. We didn't know about ti before. Just as a support group environment I'd like to know if anyone else on here has a brain disability. I have seen wheelchairs like over and over and over - I thought that was common. I never saw anybody who had Autism like me I guess. And then I heard the term "invisible disabilities" -- the disabilities an individual has that you cannot see - that are brain-related - and that fit me better.

Ok so who else on here has "invisible disabilities."

This discussion is related to Help for my 12 year old son.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Children - Special Needs Community Resources