Children - Special Needs Community
Caught my 6 year old starting a fire in her bedroom!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Caught my 6 year old starting a fire in her bedroom!

'm at a loss here! I need some advice! My 6 year old daughter was diagnosed with ADHD and OCD a couple years ago. I was raised in a time when those disorders were considered to be just an excuse for rotten kids. I never wanted to go against her doctors orders, so I have always done what they have asked of me, and I allowed the medications. She seemed to be doing great up until here recently. Last week, her teacher sent a note home stating that she was being disruptive in class and calling other children inappropriate names. Then, this morning, I smelled smoke & found her in her room with two lighters starting a fire in her floor. She actually burned her 4 year old brother's finger! He was so scared that he wouldn't tell me!
Do I punish her? Do I call her doctor? Please help!!!
I need advice! All is welcome! Thanks in advance.
Talk to her and punish her cause she needs to no its not cool and call her doctor also
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Children - Special Needs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...