Children that cry for no reason- is it normal?
I live in Broomfield, Colorado and a wonderful couple that runs a little gas station behind our house has a small problem with one of their kids. They currently have two twin boys, roughly 4 maybe and a little girl just about 2 years old. The little girl is a ball of fun - but the boys, well, ONE of the boys is driving the mother nuts. She does not speak very good english and I have a slight understanding of her when we talk and she was telling me that one of the twins cries all the time. I asked her a bunch of questions and she gets very frazzled and say "I just don't know!" and I asked when, how often, surroundings, the other brother or girl getting something and him not....all of it she said he just cries. He wakes up from a nap and cries. Will be sitting there watching cartoons with his brother and sister and will start crying out of no where! She said some days are better than others, but its every day-several times a day. She said the other two have no problem, its just one of the twin boys.
Do you have any helpful hints or suggestions that I can pass to her to ease her mind or let her look into?? Even when she has the kids at the shop, he is almost always crying or whining behind the counter.
I would encourage her to take her son to a Dr. so they can figure out what is going on. I do not believe a child cries for no reason. Maybe you could go with her if she has trouble with english. Is there anyone in your area that can speak her language?