Children - Special Needs Community
Expression of Breast Milk-Manually-By Hand (EBM)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Expression of Breast Milk-Manually-By Hand (EBM)

Hi !

My babby is (male) 4 months old and i am working woman in India. Now, i have heard lots of about expressing breat milk, store it and use it for baby. I have resumed my duty back and just started to give manual-hand expressed breast milk. My office time is 8:30 to 17:00 hrs.I have some questions and would like to more about manual-hand expression.

(1) What is the best method for manual expression of breast milk, if it is convinient give some best website.

(2) Whether we can mix it with one time expressed with another expressed milk after 2-3 hours or is it ok to store separate

(3) In indian climate condition what is the best storage period

(4) What precautions to be taken during expression, storage and usage

(5) Any other tips.

Regards.

Hope for the best solution