Children - Special Needs Community
Global Developmental Delay

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

Global Developmental Delay

Hi are then any other children on the forum that have global developmental delay? Glen is autistic and GDD, it can be genetic apparently, which due to my family history could be a possibility.

Does anyone have any knowledge regarding global developmental delay?
I think that you would do better if you went back to the forums page look to your right there are expert/Doctor forums that will be able to answer your question Good Luck
my grandson as just gone 3 in aug he as many things going on he bangs is head when he is upset and tends to stress out when he as a few people round him and attack and pull hair etc he constantley dribels he cant walk down stairs yet he does not seem to ballance hisself and losses intrest half way down
This is an old thread.  If you need help and support..go up to the orange button that says ask a question.  Hit that and post your need.  That will start a new thread and you will have a better change of getting help.