Children - Special Needs Community
Help for my 18 year old paralized daughter

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

Thank you I need help regarding my 18 year old who is paralyzed from the waist down due to open heart surgery, need to no if there is any support groups for teenagers with paraplegia due to open heart surgery.  Also need a urologist in buffalo new york or surrounding areas that deal with neurogenic bladder and can preform flurodynamics, and ultrasound. Must be a female urologist
I am sorry I hope your daughter is doing okay, I suggest for the urology questions you put your questions into our Urology forum on Med Help,or on the Expert/doctor forums .A support group would certainly help you and your daughter. good luck let us know how it works out .