Children - Special Needs Community
My 15 months old nephew not sitting up
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My 15 months old nephew not sitting up

My 15 months old nephew born full term but was underweight and spent 15 first days in NICU. He has detected Cyanotic congenital heart disease so his blood oxygen level is never 100% but he has never shown any cyanotic symptoms till date. his birth weight was 4 lb , and at 15 months he is weighing 13 lb. He tries to walk with assistance but he does not sit up on his own from laying position, he can roll his self. he can sit steel in his chair n on floor, and he can stand up from chair but unable to stand up while sitting on the floor. I m really worried about him. He is in India and Doctors say nothing about achieving this milestone.. Can anyone advice on this. I m really worried. plz help.
Tags: 15 months old not sitting up