Children - Special Needs Community
Polymicrpgyria /ADHD / Sensory Processing disorder with speech delays a...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Polymicrpgyria /ADHD / Sensory Processing disorder with speech delays and autistic features

It;s not really just one question because i have so many about all of the above. My 3 year old has been diagnosed with all of these things, and I'm learning as much as i can about each one individually. My main concern is trying to figure out how they will all affect him together as a whole. If someone knows any info on these conditions I would love to hear from you and hopefully talk about this a little more in depth. thank you. jenn
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
It may be a good idea to go back to the forums page and look up our Speech forum , there is also if you look on the right of the forums page an expert/doctor list .good Luck
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
hi jen, there is also an expert/dpctor Aiutism forum ,maybe get some good help there ..
Blank
hey my son has polymirogyra which than caused cerable palsy his was caused by a flu like vires if u need totalk send me a text 0401836933 I hav 3 kids oldest is 4 than 2 than 1 so text is betta
Blank
my son has all those aspects he has pmg very slow with speech and has behavior probs but they can't tell me what yet very anoying as t hav 2 other children 2&1( after 2yr old said I couldn't get preg again! so big suprise!!)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Children - Special Needs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...