Children - Special Needs Community
Touching inapproriate

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

Touching inapproriate

Yesterday, my 5 year old son and my 3 year old girl cousin were playing in the playroom, I went to check on them and she was on top of him and he had his pepe showing. When I confronted him about this he admitted to letting her touch his penis. I am still in complete shock, I will not lie I did spank him, but I'm so confused my son has never shown intrest in touching himself and THIS..What do I do, I talked to him and asked why he did this, he said he didnt' know and that he had never seen someone doing it before, and nobody has touched him. I've told him before that nobody is allowed to touch him like that.  I'm so upset because what does this mean, did he molest her? They are two babies..what do I do? Please if anyone can please just help me with this to understand why this happened.
Tags: help, touching, Shock
This thread has been posted on other forums in a differant format,,,,,,
He is stlill a child he has a'lot to learn he dosent know what he is doing