learning difficulties related syndrome
hi my daughter is 16 yrs old and has somewhat learning difficulties,and i use the term "somewhat" because although she has 22q11.2 goldberg and shprintzen syndrome that is so rare its unbelieveable.she is an absolute star and she may not be acaedemic but she has a vibrant understanding of life.she doesnt miss a trick,she is sensitive and caring and at 16 she is also an hormonal teenager.ha....but she is unique.there is 15 recorded in the world with the same syndrome as my daughter..i also lost a daughter over 14 years ago who had this syndrome but she had heart complications and we lost her at 4 years old..i just find it amazing that i have never come across anyone alike which tells me how rare it actually is and god knows iv searched. in the past i could never quite believe it but now i accept it is what it is. i will never give up and stop searching but more in the hope i can help others.i guess my question is..how can i help?
hi Marilou marg here you may get feedback on the child behavior forum check it out ...good luck