Children - Special Needs Community
urine pus cells
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

urine pus cells

My daughter have ben complaining about joint pains and also along with it is her burping problem.The urine test result showed she got some 0-1/hpf pus cells and epithelial cells 0-1/hpf.What does it suggest. also i would like to know how do we detect  arthritis problem with the blood test
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
what is the result/analysis of microscopic study of urine is pus cell - 0-2hpf
Blank
368886_tn?1278962315
Hello.

This urine report is absolutely normal unless she has any urinary symptoms such as burning in micturition, fever with chills and increased frequency of urination.

Upto 5 pus cells per hpf are normal.

Have you shown your daughter to an orthopedician or a pediatrician ? Check for Vitamin D deficiency (rickets). Has she been exposed to chickungunya infected person ?

How old is your daughter ? Are the joints tender to touch ? Have you checked for the Rheumatoid Factor (RA factor) in blood ? It is done to diagnose arthritis. How about ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) and CRP (C Reactive Proteine) ?

Regards
Blank
My daughter is 4 years old In feb her urinery bladder was streched due to full field pus cells after taking amaikacin injections she was cured . Now again after 8 months there 25 -30 pus cells, what can be the reason KIndly explsin
Blank
Dr. Deshmukh, my wife is 23 & she had very minor stone problem last month. Medication went on for 45 days. recently we got a urine test. report shows- pus cells 0-1/hpf & epithelial cells 1-2/hpf (RBC, crsytal & cast- being NIL).

Please comment on this recent report.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Children - Special Needs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank