Allergy and epilepsy
Does the medical literature there is a connection between pollen allergy and epilepsy?

I came to this conclusion on the basis of the following situations:
My brother when he was 3 years appeared pollen allergy, and soon after he gets epileptic seizure.

Fortunately for 12 years my brother has no attacks, but every spring when the pollen season,i feel a change in him ... there is a frequent and stronger muscle movements during sleep (especially in REM phase).

If anyone knows anything about this problem or has the literature or can send me where to look for an answer, I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance, all the best for good people.
Epilepsy is one of those strange diseases where many different things can set off an attack.
Many cannot be near flashing lights. I knew a girl that had an attack every time she tried to climb a rope at school.
I knew a boy that had grand mal seizures when he went near cats.

Allergies can bring on an attack, yes.
Perhaps your doctor or pharmacist can provide you with more information and which treatments to use.
The pharmacist will be able to tell you which allergy meds work best with epilepsy.

Good luck in your search.