Coughing
My 3 year old son coughing since beginning of june. Then around july he cough more usualy in the morning time when we home. But when we go to the store he didnt cough at all. I got allregies medison but he still coughing. I dont know qhat to do now. We took him the docter and she tell us to get allragies medison too. Please help me solve this problem. Thank you!
Often people's cough will stop just because you take them outside the house.  Usually it's the cooler, drier air that does it, which is the opposite of what people give to stop cough.  Cough could be caused by post-nasal drip from allergies.  Because milk produces mucus and is also an unsuspected allergen for many people, try stopping milk and most dairy and see if he improves.  There are many milk substitutes you can try.  Rice milk is probably least likely to cause allergies.  
A long term cough is commonly caused from allergens (dust, pollen, animals, food, etc.).  Get a notebook and start tracking - everything - sleep patterns, food, environment, habits, inside/outside temps, time, etc.  You'll be able to determine what the most likely causes are.  You state he coughs more in the am at home and doesn't at the store.  Chances are there is something he is coming into contact with late night/early morning at the house.  If it's environmental, there is information all over the web about how to care for the surroundings.  If it is food, you'll have to continue tracking and isolate the item(s).  Sometimes food allergies can be "heard" in the voice...voice is fine, consume the allergen, secs/mins later voice becomes "phlegmy."  Also, look for clearing of the throat frequently.  Please remember to track physical symptoms as well - itching, dry, red, hot, bumps, etc.

You do need to be aware...long term cough is also an early sign/symptom for asthma.  Many miss the early warning.  The pulmonologist (sp?) warned me and encouraged me to keep it checked.  Wheezing is actually a late symptom.  

If in doubt, track it.

Blessings.