Eczema,allergies and asthma
Hi, my 16month old son has really bad eczema. Lifes not been easy for him since day 1. At 6 weeks he developed bronchiolitis, with complications it turned into pnuemonia, after 3 weeks on life support he finally came home, then at 4 months we started weening him and discovered he had allergies, these triggered off eczema but not that bad it was controlled with mild steroid creams. Since then it's become worse and worse. He now has asthma with he currently uses ventilin to control. He is allergic to peanuts, eggs, dairy, tomatoes, peas and has hayfever. For his eczema he has, eumovate, betnovate, doublebase, and aqueous cream. Also he has phenergan to keep his allergies under control but dispite all this hard work he still has infection after infection. It's still constantly sore and itch. Always weeping and crusty. Does anyone one have this problem. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle, never mind how he's feeling. Xx
I don't have any suggestions or personal experience with what you are going through, but I hear the cry of your mother's heart.  Here is a link to the story of a little boy that seemss very similar to your son's.

http://okallergy.com/news/oiaa-heroes-kory-stokes/

I pray that the story encourages you that there is hope for you son.  It may take a while to find the richt doctor to work with you, but keep searching.  There is a doctor that can and will help.

Hang in there and God bless.