Children's Allergies Community
He's Allergic to ... Everything

This patient support community is for discussions relating to children’s allergies, hay fever, school issues, and allergies to animals and pets, birch pollen, drugs, dust mites, foods, insect stings, latex, mold, MSG, ragweed, peanut, and sulfite.

He's Allergic to ... Everything

My son has chronic allergies. They are debilitating to him at some points, and he has had gastrointestinal stress while the doctors have done skin tests, blood panels, and have considered immunotherapy though he is only seven years old. His recent panel shows him highly allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, apples, YEAST, and soy beans... which is the majority of processed foods. It will take a major lifestyle change to adjust the already adjusted diet we already had.

I was previously aware that he had tree nut allergies and is allergic to the herb sage. He has had continuing gastrointestinal issues - and now I know why - with eating all the things we eat with soy (for protein because of his ADHD - protein is brain food!) and all the PB&J he loves, it's no wonder that he's in such bad shape. I'm glad I know now, but wonder how to adjust his diet.

Does anyone have children with these same allergies? What kind of diet do you keep in your house? Any cool recepies or suggestions for a seven year old boy?
I just happened upon your post .. how are things going now that some time has  passed?
I just saw it too....my daughter is highly allergic to soy as well. How are things going?
My son is allergic to all of the above I mostly keep hI'm on a chicken and steam rice diet. It breaks my heart to see him like that wish it was me and not him.