My Daughter is sick more days then not!
OK.... My 16 year old daughter was diagnosed as being asthmatic when she was 6 month's old.  Soon after that, 1 - 2 years, we were told she had allergies.  An allergy test told us she is allergic to.... well you name it and it seems like it bothers her breathing, especially animal dander.  Her medical records read like a novel.  It seems like she is sick more days then not.  The most recent symptom is that she has headaches and stomach aches almost everyday.  They have conducted numerous tests on her to include a hida scan for the Gall Bladder.  The "DR's" she has seen have said that there is nothing wrong with her and it is all from stress!  Now, while I have thought about an ulcer for the stomach issues, it doesn't explain the headaches, numerous colds, ear infections, throat problems & numerous other health issues.  I am desperate for any suggestions or recommendations that might help us to finally find an answer to her lifelong malaise.

Thank You,
A very concerned Father
hello,

Try going gluten free.  You can research on this.  I don't know if she has been tested for celiac, but even if she has and it was 'negative' a gluten free diet often helps people with allergies.  Along with the gluten free, you may also need to avoid dairy, for now.

Also avoid all processed foods / chemical additives.

Research on food allergies / elimination diet.  however, I recommend starting with the gluten / dairy connection.

Give this a trial for at least 3 months to see if it makes a difference.  if it does, that is your answer.  If it doesn't appear to make a difference, after the 3 months of strictly gluten free then introduce gluten again (challenge) and see if there is any difference (worsening).

Best wishes to you and your daughter

Please be very careful and don't do any more vaccinations  without very careful consideration.  Vaccinations may overstimulate the immune system and worsen her condition, which seems to be immune related.