My son's Allergie
Do you think that a six year old boy can has allergie?

It has suddenly happened and we took him to see his pedestrians and she said is not serious but to me, the mom is very bad due to he coughs at night so he could not get rest and I do not want to give him too much medicine due to
considering the side effections.  

What can we do?
Look to his diet. Keep it free of too much sugar, chemicals, coloring, etc. These can lead to allergies.
If this just happened, I would see what is in the air. If you can , get him rested for allergies. If you cannot afford to do this, look at allergy reports and see what is going on. Meanwhile, you might give him some plain cough expectorant. He might have an allergy over load and is having post nasel drip. Ask him if his throat is sore, or does his tummy feel strange. If yes, get him to an allergiest.  
It could be allergies, even in young kids.  Your best bet to help your doctor figure it out is to keep a journal daily:  What kind of air quality was there (neighbor's lilac blooming?  smoke in the air?).   What did he eat?  What activities did he do?  And especially: What were his symptoms?  If you can identify a pattern of when he's coughing compared to something he's eating or breathing, that gives the doctor a clue of what to test for.  

Also keep in mind, when it comes to foods, that kids can have a sensitivity without its being a full-blown allergy.  My daughter has noticed that she gets a lot more sore throats when she drinks milk, so we've switched her to rice milk and calcium-fortified juice so she doesn't miss as much school and stuff.
Thanks!

I think that we eat kind of health.  Coloring?  He has art classes at school and after school.  Chemical?  Swimming pool?  

But any way, thank YOU so much!

June
Thank YOU so much for the message!

Whatever you have mentioned is so important to me!

Thanks a lot!

All the best!

June
Thank YOU!

I will do what you have suggested!

Thanks again!

June
My daughter had this issue and it was post nasal drip and acid reflux.  Her tonsils were shaved and she is much better.
My son has seasonal allergy that causes a lot of congestion and itchy eyes/nose.  Quite uncomfortable for him.  Is this what you are talking about?