Suggestions for daughters eczema
My 4yr old daughter has had eczema since she was 6 months old.  I'm so frustrated at how I can do very little to help her.  As soon as I think I have controlled it she'll flare up with no rhyme or reason.  I'm hoping to find some relief for her on this site.  We've tried so many different things, that I'm losing hope.  She will be starting Kindergarten next year and I just can't see her being able to concentrate while scratching all day.  Any suggestions are welcomed.

Alveno!! Oatmeal bath, that will calm the itching! Then anitbiotic cream for the places that she has scratched a sore spot
My daughter is five months old and has had eczema since birth. I have to keep her lubricated with vasoline all day. It seems to help tremedously. When I dont put it on her she will have a flare up. Apparently, eczema causes the skin to dry out excessively, and so you have to keep it very moist, all the time. Soaps and detergents can cause the condition to worsen. So we have to keep baths to a minimum and just sponge bathe her for the most part. I have noticed certain foods seem to make it worse, so we avoid food triggers. Also, when she gets a lot of drool on her skin it makes it worse, I'm sure your daughter is no longer teething and drooling, but I'm thinking the water on the skin irritates it. Our doctor perscribed a skin ointment that has mild steroids in it, to use when it gets really red and itchy. We have only needed to use it a couple of times, and it helped very quickly when we did. Hope this helps! Good luck!