Children's Allergies Community
allergies
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to children’s allergies, hay fever, school issues, and allergies to animals and pets, birch pollen, drugs, dust mites, foods, insect stings, latex, mold, MSG, ragweed, peanut, and sulfite.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

allergies

My 2 year old daugher have been waking up with hives on her legs and arms.  It's not severe, only a few red spots at a time.  I have been giving her Benadryl and it gets lighter. During the day it comes and goes.  I don't think I've given her anything different than what she's been eating before.  I haven't changed detergent.  The doctor said it could even be from the heat, at night we have the fans on in our bedroom.  I don't know what could be causing the hives.  She's going on her 3rd week now.  I can't get her tested until the hives go away.  She has no fever, and the hives doesn't seem to bother her.  I don't know what else to do!!!!