Children's Allergies Community
cerelac (wheat)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to children’s allergies, hay fever, school issues, and allergies to animals and pets, birch pollen, drugs, dust mites, foods, insect stings, latex, mold, MSG, ragweed, peanut, and sulfite.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cerelac (wheat)

My baby is 8 months old, she is a fussy eater and likes sweet things only.. she loves finger food and hate nearly all pureed baby foods. i have started her on cerelac (wheat) when she was around 7.5 months. she used to itch her eyes before going to sleep but now i am observing her waking up after she has fallen asleep by the itchiness of the eyes and nose. could that be a sign of allergy?
because she is such a fussy eater, cerelac used to do the job and she would just have at least 2 tablespoons per meal.
what is your advice?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
maybe try an equivalent that is rice .. rice is lower on the allergin list than wheat and barley and see if she still rubs the eyes?  Do they look red and/or puffy?  I'm a mom to children who have had or have severe allergies and my son had issues at 8mos old from barley and it went away on rice (he had dermatitis).

C~
Blank
my child is 2 1/2 months old he is taking only top feed...so when can i start cerelac
Blank
231441_tn?1333896366
Hi,

babies should have nothing but breast milk or formula until at least 6 months.

please wait.

Regards
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Children's Allergies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979