Children's Allergies Community
xxx

This patient support community is for discussions relating to children’s allergies, hay fever, school issues, and allergies to animals and pets, birch pollen, drugs, dust mites, foods, insect stings, latex, mold, MSG, ragweed, peanut, and sulfite.

xxx

should i be worried as my 14 month baby is still not crawling. she attempts to crawl but sits up again. no other problems with her apart her apart from developing eczema at 6 months which seems to have worsened. can you suggest any tips on itching relief and what foods are likely to cause this illness. thank you.
Tags: Baby
Has she seen her pediatrician regarding her not crawling and eczema issues?  Definitely do so if  you haven't. If you have, what has the doctor said?

I would speak with your Dr. first about itch releif for eczema .. and also it can be from any type of food or allergin .. you may want to try avoiding key trigger foods such as milk, soy, corn, eggs, but you really need to talk to the Dr. first and probably see a pediatric allergist.

Just my two cents as a mom of highly allergic children.

Cheryl
I agree with what Chitchatnine said get the Doc to check her out first, sounds like an allergy causing the Eczma (eczema),take a look at creams or soaps or things you bathe her with,Is it hot and does she hold a Blankey to her Face a lot, is she in any Windy area or sunny area?and of course the things she is eating,I have known Children that are slow to crawl and some who never crawled, is she pulling herself up to stand beside a chair or pulling up on your legs.,some are slower it is no indication there is a Physical peobl;em, but as always get her checked out if you are concerned by it.  Good Luck