Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Any help would be great please
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Any help would be great please

I am having pain in my Thoracic spinal area on the left side of the spine, when i take a deep breath in my spine pops in the same exact area and the pain seems to radiate up and down my spine all the way down the thoracic and i believe into the top of the lumbar i am also having some pain in my shoulders and in my cervical vertebrae but am unaware if it is due to working out or if it is coming from the same pain in my thoracic area. Any educated suggestions on what it could be or what I should do would be greatly appreciated.
Related Discussions
514494_tn?1376514748
Justin, I'd look into getting some x-rays of the spine to get a deeper look at what's going on in there. A chiropractic office would be an easy place to have this done.

Warm wishes,
AT
3 Comments
Blank
I just went to my doctor the other day hes not a chiropractor or anything but he did an exam on my back here he felt my vertebrae and saw if i was in any pain when he hit the areas and i didnt recieve any pain but now my tail bone seems to be hurting and my neck is hurting as well, he perscribed to me some soma and darvaset but they are not helping the pain wut so ever
Blank
514494_tn?1376514748
Pain is not an absolute indicator for spinal problems. In fact, the presence/absence of pain is actually a fairly poor indicator for overall health.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
514494_tn?1376514748
Adam Tanase, D.C.Blank
St Louis Chiropractor: www.drtanase.com
St. Louis, MO
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now