Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Blood trace in cough Saliva in morning

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Blood trace in cough Saliva in morning
Hello Dr,

Last 3 days, when I wake up in morning, I feel a little bit of cough in my throat and it contains some minor blood trace.

Would like to know if this is something that I need to be worried off. All day, I do not have any issues.

I recently shifted from India to Canada. I also feel that the heater inside the room dehumidifies which is why I might have this dry cough problem in the morning. But I would like to know from you.

regards,

Shantanu
Shantanu, I recommend directing this question to one of the many talented medical doctors on MedHelp. Your question would be better answered by an MD, not a chiropractor.