Bum Knee
I am a 27 y/o male who injured his right knee in Iraq. Since then I always experience a small pop in the upper right corner of my right knee (if you are facing it) and a shocking pain that shoots up and down from the joint. The popping, if you put your finger on it, feels like a ligament or muscle sliding sideways off the bone. I have consulted an orthepedic surgeon who basically told me he can find nothing physiologically wrong with my knee and he says surgery will not help. This may be quite true, however, it is unsettling to think that I may just have to "deal" with this pain for the rest of my life! Any advice?
If you haven't spoken to a physical therapist or a sports/rehab chiropractor, these are two options. I wish I could give better advice, but I'm really not sure what it could be... It is worth getting 2nd and 3rd opinions though from specialists with alternative points of view.

Adam Tanase, D.C.
www.drtanase.com