Chiropractic or Acupuntucture treatment
I have had a history or neck and back problems, with herniation of C5,C6 and C7 in neck in one accident, and multiple episodes of L5-S1 herniation.  I have tried acupuncture and chiropracitce and each provided some relief.

I currently experiencing some pain and much numbness from C7 compression.  I recenlty read that chiropractic care is a much better alternative for this type of injury.  I would appreciate knowledgable advice based on medicine and expereince.

Thank you.
That is correct. Chiropractic care can be a wonderful alternative to surgical procedures for cervical decompression. You might consider finding an Upper Cervical specialist in your area from this website: www.UpCspine.com.

Warm wishes,
AT