Chiropractic treatment for throat spasms????
44 year old female - generally good health.  My question is:  I have been having what I believe to be throat spasms for a few months now.  I was put on Priolosec 2X daily as the doctor was thinking this was acid reflux, however, throughout the day my throat will tighten and my neck and upper shoulders will be become tight (chewing gum brings relief).  I believe that most of these "spasms" are caused by stress/anxiety, but wanted to know if chiropractic adjustments of my neck could lessen these "spasms"??  I have a wonderful chiropractor who is 6 hours away and I am very willing to drive the distance if there is a chance that this may bring relief.  I have a local chiropractor however I do not believe he is as skilled as my other.  Please, any advise would be welcomed.
I think a trip to your preferred chiropractor would be a fine idea.