Chronic Shoulder and arm pain
I've had two auto accidents since 1996. I have bone spurs in my neck but never had an MRI. I have constant pain on the left side of my neck, my entire shoulder, halfway down my upper arm and sometimes in my wrist. I was gripping the steering wheel with a straight unflexed left arm bracing for impact during the last accident in 2008, problems ever since. My Chiroprator doesnt seem to be able to make it go away. Do you have any suggestions or similar cases that might help me. This chronic pain is affecting my life. I can't workout, do strenious work, tired more often than not, my left wrist is very weak, it's really getting old after 5 years. Please help. Thank you.
Bone spurs or we can say cervical spondylosis comes with aging also. It might not because of accident only. Go for some other chiropractor. Have a complete checkup again. Try to consult someone who have been through the same.