This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal
Frozen shoulder & Chiropractic Care
my ortho doc has suggested i seen a chiroprator to try to help me get back some ROM in
my right shoulder. i have been through weeks of PT &  2 cort. injections, but the arm seem to be
"stuck" as i call it.   i can function, but being i'm right handed, i am limited to a lot of
movement & activities..especially with the upcoming golf season upon us.
if i go to the chiropractor what type of treatments will be done?
i'm not one on getting my bones adjusted/aligned..just call me chicken!!

thnx for any info
Discussion is closed
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
514494 tn?1376514748
A great solution for "frozen shoulder" is the Arthro-stim adjusting instrument. Plus, it's the perfect alternative for people who aren't interested in the twist & pop style of adjusting.

I'm not sure where you live, but if you're in the US, call 800-569-8624 and ask them for a referral to a doctor who uses the Arthro-Stim in your area.

Adam Tanase, D.C.
Discussion is closed
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.