Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Hip and lower back pain!

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Hip and lower back pain!

In 2003, i had Surgery that i got a piece of Bone from my hip put in to my nose because i wad born with a birth defect. Then in may of 2005, i was in an auto accident and when my knees hit the dashboard of the car my pelvic had shifted. Then I when to the chiropractor for 6 weeks and did not really help because I was still in the a lot of pain. Then in the summer of this year my lower back started to hurt a long with my hurt and it was baddd. I was on painkillers everyday to be okay and then in august of this year I started going back to the chiropractor and this man started okay and told me I have a twisted vertabae and after I started going for a few weeks I was feeling worst then before going to the man. Then stopped going and in October I when to a third chiropractor, and I was hopeful that something to change about this place. First I found out I have an extra vertebrae by my pelvic and it started good and I was feeling better the few weeks then after that I was about feeling pain again and it was painful and I was really tight. So now I stopped going any suggestions? For whAt I should do now? I am a Dancer and I do marching band and I am always very tight my muscles are any suggestions for that too?
1 Comment
And sometimes the pain does down one leg if the pain is really bad.  Then when I sit a long time I get up my lower back cracks really loud and then the pain sometimes when I a sore the lain will go the my back hamstrings both of  them which is bad and when that happens I am in severe pain.