Midback pain

Lately I have been experiencing mid back pain on my right side in the T10-T12 area. I have been visiting a chiropractor and they figured out through my X-ray that I have a slight curvature (at the max 10 degrees) in my spine. They also said I have a shorter leg and one of my hips is slightly bent.I believe this is functional scoliosis. I used to lift a lot of heavy weights earlier. this believe this might have cause muscle imbalance and caused the spine to bent towards one side. My chiropractor says this curvature cannot be corrected but the pain may go away with stretches. I did some reading online and I found out functional scoliosis can be corrected. Is this true?

I want to go back to my bodybuilding routine but I cannot due to the back pain. I feel I have lost my motivation and
my confidence. Can you guys please help? :(
I am of the opinion that functional scoliosis can be reduced and improved. If your chiropractor doesn't feel his methods will make those changes, that could be why he said it wouldn't change.

Not all chiropractors use the same methods of treatment, so I wouldn't hold this against him/her. A second opinion from another reputable chiropractor in your area who does focus on structural correction could be helpful.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.