Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Neck out of place? Hmm
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Neck out of place? Hmm

Hi,
I am a 21 year old female. I woke up Saturday morning to the sound of my neck cracking which was followed by nausea, extreme paleness, and tingling in my arms and face. I feel better now but my neck is stiff/sore and there is a lump/knot on the back of my neck just to the right of the center at my hairline. My range of motion is improving but I can't quite turn my head completely to the right nor drop my head to my right shoulder. I've been icing it but I'm too afraid to try and crack it in case it makes me sick again. Do you think it's out of place?

Thank you very much for reading,
Elaina