Hey guys, I just got my written report for a lower back injury I've had since early October. I'm seeing my chiropractor later on in the week but I just wanted to see your thoughts on the matter in terms of severity, and what it will take to get back to 100%. Thanks a lot guys !
MRI LUMBAR SPINE WITHOUT CONTRAST
HISTORY: Lumbar radiculopathy.
TECHNIQUE: Multiplanar, multisequence Imaging was performed on a 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner.
* ALIGNMENT: Within normal limits.
* BONE MARROW: Within normal limits.
* FRACTURES: None
* CONUS: The conus ends normally at the L1 level. Conus signal is normal.
* SOFT TISSUES: Within normal limits.
* L1-L2: No disc bulge or herniation. Normal facets. No canal or foraminal stenosis.
* L2-L3: No disc bulge or herniation. Normal facets. No canal or foraminal stenosis.
* L3-L4: No disc bulge or herniation. Normal facets. No canal or foraminal stenosis.
* L4-L5: There is a broad-based posterior central disc protrusion. It indents anterior thecal sac. Normal facets. No canl or foraminal stenosis.
* L5-S1: There is a small broad-based posterior central disc protrusion. Normal facets. No canal or foraminal stenosis.
There are small broad-based posterior central disc protrusions at L4-5 and L5-S1 without evidence of nerve root compression.
Copyright 1994-2017MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.