Pain pressure popping spine after adjustments
I went to an extremities specialist for a hip issue.  He never checked my spine to see if there were flaws or did any x-rays, he just said adjustments would help with circulation and the hip area.  He adjusted my lower back, back of my hip, mid spine and last cervical spine.  I now hear loud crackling when I move my neck from side to side as well as random pops.  I feel pressure at the base of my skull and tightness pain in the ligaments in the back of my neck stiffness when turning neck.  I have popping down my spine at different areas and at the back of the hips. This goes on all day long.  My back and neck did not have creaking, popping or pain before the adjustments, no issues ever.  Is there anything I can do to reverse this?  
A couple of questions for you... How much time passed between your visit with that doctor, and the start of all the popping sounds you mentioned? What is your age?

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.