Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Painful popping in neck
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Painful popping in neck

I have been having neck problems for about a year now. I was going to a chiropractor and it seemed to get better. My neck was just hurting really bad where it meets the skull, primarily on the right side. It has been about 6 months since I saw my chiropractor since I have been feeling better. However, about a week ago my neck started hurting again. I have never been able to get my neck to pop myself but lately it seems to pop all the time. Almost everytime I bend over it pops and it hurts really bed when it does. It also does it everynow and then when I lift my right arm. I'm really not sure what to do. I don't want to go the chiropractor again, the lady I was seeing would pop everything and while I felt better afterwards, it kinda hurt during the process. I don't even like it when my knuckles pop, more less my entire body. Not to mention, she always wants to see me 3x's a week and I have to pay my $30 copay everytime. I just don't have $90 a week that I can set aside to get my neck cracked. Any advice would be appreciated.