Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Psoas Pain

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Psoas Pain
About 2 weeks ago I went running for my first time..an hour later I had horrible side/back pain that has since gone in to my groin and thigh! It is my whole right abdominal side! Somedays are better some worse...and now that I think back I have had similar pain at different times of my life...I also have scoliosis! I have been going to a chiropractor for this and he does seem to help. But It has been over 2 weeks of daily pain!!! What can I do? I have been consipated my whole life...and I do have a "hump back"  also! Any ideas? Is there stretches or anything? THank you and God Bless you!
I also have a hiatel hernia!