Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Reverse sacroiliac adjustment
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Reverse sacroiliac adjustment

Had a chiropractor adjust my sacroilliac joint by way of femur and now i'm having extreme pain on both sacroilliac joints. I am wondering if it's possible to reverse the adjustment?

I contacted the doctor and here's what he wrote back...

That was actually an adjustment for the sacro-iliac joint (the femur is just used to position that joint where it needs to be for the adjustment). Also I adjusted your lumbar vertebrae. The type of adjustment I used for those area is called "diversified technique".

any help would be appreciated.
514494_tn?1376514748
No adjustment is permanent, especially manipulations of the pelvis and low back. Discomfort of this nature should resolve on its own fairly quickly... at most, maybe a few days.
2 Comments
Blank
Mmmm. its been a few months and still got it. If it helps when he did the adjustment i heard the bone scrape against what i believe to be the pelvis and its just kinda stuck there.

Now i do have subluxations at the l4 and l5 vertebrae so i sit fairly crooked atm.

My thoughts are to adjust the femur bone to allow the pelvis to tilt back into regular position. My lower back pain will go away and I'll stop having some pain in the legs. Perhaps this can be accomplished by isolating the pelvis and pushing the femur bone down and back. I've done extensive research on this and have come up dry.

Of one other thing, is there an effective treatment for tennis elbow?

If you have any ideas I'm open to hearing them.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
514494_tn?1376514748
Adam Tanase, D.C.Blank
St Louis Chiropractor: www.drtanase.com
St. Louis, MO
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now