Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Rib pain after chiro visit
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Rib pain after chiro visit

I'm a 22 year old have been going to a chiropractor for the past 6 or so years to help with what I've been told is a difference in leg length leading to stiffness in lower back and neck.  I'm a pro dancer (ballet) and enjoy the added comfort and flexibility with regular visits.  This weekend I went on vacation, slept in a soft bed and was stiff so visited my chiro Monday afternoon.  He adjusted me as usual (never had ANY problems before), but as soon as he was done I had this really funny feeling in my ribs (front, lower).  I grabbed them right away and showed him that something was different (I really don't know how to explain the feeling.  I guess like a rib is out of place?  But really not sore at that point, just weird...).  He showed me on the wall exactly what he readjusted and why, all made sense.  As the night has progressed I'm starting to get pretty sore and still have this goofy, nagging feeling around my ribs.  Could he have hurt something?  Am I just being paranoid?  Will another visit tomorrow telling him something's wrong fix anything?  Any info would be great!  Thanks!  Jen