Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Slope in my Spine

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Slope in my Spine
Recently, I was having back pains that mostly consisted of the lower area of my back. I would wake up in the mornings with cramping in my back and very little range of motion. I am an athlete and at first I just thought that it was related to my work having to use my body all the time. After having increasingly worse back pain for over a month I went and got an xray and I was told that I had a 13 degree slope in my spine. I was visiting the chiropractor 3x a week for adjustments but had to move and i have since stopped my visits. What would you recommend would be my best course of action. My pain wasn't seeming to improve while i was going to the chiropractor but since stopping has seemed to become worse and has started to affect more areas of my life.