Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Strange feeling in rib cage area
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Strange feeling in rib cage area

After a weekend of EXTREME laughing, I have developed the strangest symptoms.  It started out feeling like something was moving inside of me on my right side and under my ribs. I am 56 years old.  Female.  KInd of like the feeling of a baby moving and kicking from back in the days when I was pregnant.  I can also feel and tighten and release feeling in the area right at the bottom of the ribs.  I did some research and found some info on "belly dancer syndrome" and it sounds exactly what I'm experiencing.  Sitting is uncomfortable.  I feel perfectly fine when I am laying down.  No pain; just very annoying, like a little hamster is running around all across my diaphragm area.  Muscle relaxants help some.  Any ideas would be appreciated!  It's driving me crazy!
Tags: rib cage
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
514494_tn?1376514748
Adam Tanase, D.C.Blank
St Louis Chiropractor: www.drtanase.com
St. Louis, MO
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now