Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Tingly
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Tingly

I had a protected sexual encounter and 8 hrs later I started feeling a tingly sensation at the tip of my penis in particular when in seated. There were no other symptoms other than the urge to pee. Since then any time I have protected sex,I feel a slight tingly some hours after. Please note that I got a lower back, groin and hip strained just 5 days before the encounter. About 2 weeks later I started experiencing tingly sensation in the front of my thighs only when I'm seated What could this be?
514494_tn?1376514748
It's possible that you're having irritation of lumbar/sacral nerve roots.

Consult with your physician and/or a reputable chiropractor in your area for a proper evaluation if you haven't already. This should determine what's going on.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
514494_tn?1376514748
Adam Tanase, D.C.Blank
St Louis Chiropractor: www.drtanase.com
St. Louis, MO
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now