Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Uneven rib cages fixes
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Uneven rib cages fixes

Hi, I am a 20 years old guy, healthy and fit, but I have a diagnosed non-severe scoliosis.

My left shoulder is slightly higher than my right shoulder.

My left pec is protruding more than the right one, meaning that my sternum/rib cage is slightly turned from left-to-right. And my pecs are uneven

This photo shows it exactly:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2lw4y3b.jpg
http://tinypic.com/r/2lw4y3b/4

I need EXERCISES to fix up my back and the disharmony of the pecs, I cant go see a pro, I cant go make radiographics, I just NEED exercises that I can do to realign the back and most important the pecs, I know this is hard since im 20 and almost done developing my bones structures but exercise solves everything, I know there must be something I can do to help my cause
Just gimme a routine, anything. I dont need advises like "go to swim" I need technical instructions on how to execute exercises that could make the pecs less uneven!

Gimme some heavy metal to lift!

Thanks
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
514494_tn?1376514748
Adam Tanase, D.C.Blank
St Louis Chiropractor: www.drtanase.com
St. Louis, MO
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker