Uneven ribs
Hi I am a 25 year old female with two small children. When I puff out my chest and suck in all my air you can visibally see that my left ribcage sticks out further than my right. I went to see a doctor after I noticed and he said it looks like a rib out of place and I can vouch that the bump you can feel is definatly a bone. I just wanted a second opinion that it couldnt be anything else becase it doesnt casue me any discomfort. The doctor I saw said it probably happened when I was pregnant with my two year old little boy because he got up in my ribs all the time. I am a hypocondriatic so I just wanted some reassurance so I could stop dwelling on it.
Perfect symmetry is incredibly rare in nature... based on your description, I'm not thinking this is a red flag issue. If it were me, I wouldn't worry about it.

It might not be a bad idea to consult with a chiropractor for a postural analysis...
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.