Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Why am I in so much pain?

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Why am I in so much pain?
I'm a 19 year old female who is balancing on the edge of despair right now! I don't know what to do I feel like I have the body of an 80 year old :( I've been getting pain all over my body, worse in the wrists, neck, shoulders and lower back. It's becoming unbearable I've had so many tests but everything's come back fine. I thought it could be my mattress and pillows so I brought new ones but its made no difference, my neck and shoulders are painful 24/7 now I don't know what to do somebody please help! My mum has spondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis all over her body but apparently this is not the cause of my pain as they have done blood tests? I don't know what to do I've had enough I haven't slept a full night for over a year I'm getting terrible depression and headaches :'(
Do you ever had some accident in the past or some other injuries causing you such pains. Yes your pillows and mattress can also be the reason. Best option to get rid of them is to see a chiropractor. They with their physical therapies will help you to overcome your pains and make you able to feel 19's again.. :)