Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
back and mid back pain helppppp :(.

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

back and mid back pain helppppp :(.

Hiya

Im a 16 year old female, 9 st and 5ft4, a couple of weeks ago I was sitting in my bedroom and i felt like I pulled a back muscle just sitting on my bed, it was a sharp pain on and off and also couldnt really move side to side, since then it feels like the pain is going up my back onto the side to where my chest is and also a sharp pain under ribs and where my ribs join up at the front, I suffer from health anxiety so I dunno if im making it worse but it is physical pain not in the head, it feels like ive had it for ages and its only seeming to get worse. It hurts more when I breath in, I can not tell if its muscle related or organ related or bone related ahhhhhhhhhh, someone help me please :(