Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
chronic tension

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

chronic tension

The chiropractor adjusted me with the Blair tech. 9 out of the 10 times.  Sometimes when he adjusted me using the Blair I was sick with a migraine for 2-3 days in a row afterwards.  Thats why I stopped going but right I havent went for months and I'm feeling severe chronic tension and I'm wondering if I should go back to him again.  Do you think I should of felt more relief than I did?  My headaches seemed less but the tension felt like it didnt really get any better.  He also adjusted my back and neck using some machine.  Also, he only did xrays and the beginning of this whole thing and never again since.  Without doing xrays how do you know you should be adjusting me.  He said he checks by the leg length and things like that.  
Let me know what city/zipcode you're in, and I'll find you someone else. Exclusive Upper Cervical practitioners do not adjust any other segment. Sounds to me like you found someone who was doing a little bit of everything...

Warm wishes,
AT
  I live in Piqua, Ohio 45356.  I have so much upper back pain and trapeziua pain I thought maybe I needed my whole back adjusted even though I know if you have upper cervical problems it can make your whole back hurt.  What do you think about Upper Crossed Syndrome I've read about on this website?  I have alot or all symptons.

Thanks again,
I looked on the website you offered to me (upcspine.com) and my doctors name is Dr. David Kreusch in Englewood, Ohio.  Here's some doctors that are somewhat close to me.  Dr. J Terry McCoskey in Fairborn, Oh.  Dr. Dennis Brickner in Springboro, Oh. Dr. Don Hunter. Thanks for your responses.

Gypsy