Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
l4, l5 si stuck turning to left

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

l4, l5 si stuck turning to left
What is the typical chiropratic care for releasing some slight impingement on L4 no pain but sending signals to glutes and hamstring to tighten.  57 years old.  
I wish I knew what "typical chiropractic care" was... Meet 10 different chiropractors and they'll give you 10 different treatments.

Many will manipulate the lower lumber region to restore motion and reduce fixation. Others may offer therapeutic modalities.

You might consider doing a Google search for chiropractors in your area who specialize in the Gonstead technique.