left hip pain, left buttock pain
Im a 28 yr old female having lots of left hip and left buttock pain. I have been dealing with this for over 15 yrs of my life. I have never injured myself at all. i still to this day get the pain and it comes and goes all the time. It curculates at times from the left hip area to the left buttock bone area. I feel at times a pinching feeling and like a stabbing feeling. It also gets stiff at times. It stops me from my daily life. I have gotten mri's. lumbar spin, cortisone shot, physical therapy like 3- 4 times. The therapy just makes it worse. Now one of the test that i have gotten done, it came back that i have a little bit of artheritis, but i don't recall my doctor telling me what kind of artheritis it is. But other than that there telling me everything else looks good. I get very frustrated all the time because i'm not getting a solution to the problem. All they keep giving me is pills and that's not going to solve the problem. so that's why i need more advice or i should say another opionion. My doctor has also recently did a mri of my spine and i did not get the results back from that yet. But he said if it comes back normal then he can not help me any more. basically all the doctors where i am is running out of options. What do i do from here, and where do i go from here. Nothing is working out for me and i am still young. Thank You
If you don't mind the drive, there's a great doctor in White Plains whom you might consider calling. Here's his website - http://www.ucc-ny.com

His evaluation may provide a different perspective that your other doctors haven't considered.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.