Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
left hip pain, left buttock pain

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

left hip pain, left buttock pain

Im a 28 yr old female having lots of left hip and left buttock pain. I have been dealing with this for over 15 yrs of my life. I have never injured myself at all. i still to this day get the pain and it comes and goes all the time. It curculates at times from the left hip area to the left buttock bone area. I feel at times a pinching feeling and like a stabbing feeling. It also gets stiff at times. It stops me from my daily life. I have gotten mri's. lumbar spin, cortisone shot, physical therapy like 3- 4 times. The therapy just makes it worse. Now one of the test that i have gotten done, it came back that i have a little bit of artheritis, but i don't recall my doctor telling me what kind of artheritis it is. But other than that there telling me everything else looks good. I get very frustrated all the time because i'm not getting a solution to the problem. All they keep giving me is pills and that's not going to solve the problem. so that's why i need more advice or i should say another opionion. My doctor has also recently did a mri of my spine and i did not get the results back from that yet. But he said if it comes back normal then he can not help me any more. basically all the doctors where i am is running out of options. What do i do from here, and where do i go from here. Nothing is working out for me and i am still young. Thank You
If you don't mind the drive, there's a great doctor in White Plains whom you might consider calling. Here's his website - http://www.ucc-ny.com

His evaluation may provide a different perspective that your other doctors haven't considered.