Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
neck and back pain

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

neck and back pain
Why would my neck and back between my shoulder blades hurt when I move, breath, exercise.  At night about a week ago I was trying to get comfortable and a felt something like pop in my neck and back between my shoulder blades.  What could this be?
The spine is an integral component for body movement. If misalignment exists, it can impact your breathing and ability to exercise, not to mention induce pain in the neck and middle of your back.

Consider calling a local chiropractor for an exam.

Warm wishes,
AT