Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
sever back pain and strange stinging sensations in arms from injury

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

I was attacked by a robber at my work 2 wks ago he hit me hard in my chest and I flew back and my back landed on a big square plastic paper file thing that was on floor behind me and it broke under my back. I am very small 5'3" and less than a 120pds the guy who attacked me was very tall and used extream force, the pain in my back is getting worse. I have been having muscle spasm all over, especially between shoulder blades and under the right shoulder blade. My middle and lower back has been also and I have been getting sharp stinging aching pain in the center of my neck that travels down my spine to between my shoulder blades and my arms constantly ache from my shoulders to my wrist and fingers and aching in my left leg with a stinging pain under my upper arms and my lower back and middle back  feels like someone punched me so hard that feels like the wind just got knocked out of me and I cant walk. the pain gets so sever that I cannot do anything not even my dishes or cook anything, it hurts in my back and shoulder to brush my teeth and I cant even put my hair in a pony tail. the comapny i work for sent me to their drs and they took xrays, no broken bones they tell me to go back to work on restrictions of no bending or twisting and they gave me no medicine. I went back to their dr today and told him I tried to go to work 2x this week being sent home only after an hour because my back goes into spasms and caint walk and I am getting sharp aching pain in arms and leg and he just looked at me and said to go back to work.. He is NOT a chriopractor and he said he thinks all I have is back strain and that its weird that I am having stings and aches in my arm, leg and neck. he gave me paper for work with same restrictions i am already on after I told him that I was already sent home 2x and I cant stand very long because of severe pain... HELP! what is wrong with me??
Tags: Back pain, injuries, muscles, Neck, stinging in arms
1 Comment
See this is not that you are suffering back pain only, you are not able to walk properly because of a pain from shoulder to spinal cord. Go for some chiropractor. He will diagnose you well and help you get rid of these pains. If you are trusting your companies doctor then he will do what is favourable for the company. Tell me how will you work without bending or twisting. You need  a complete rest and a physical therapy. Contact some chiropractor. You know they are experts to deal with such pains.