Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
worried mom of a young beautiful girl needs your help
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

worried mom of a young beautiful girl needs your help

hi my 18 year old daughter was in a car accident and now has some issues.  I am trying to understand her MRI that her Chiropatic sent her for.  She had an MRI on her cervical spine and it reveals a central subligamentous disc herniation at c5-6 moderately impressing on the anterior thecal sac at this level. Disc bulging is present at c3-4 mildly impessing on the anterior thecal sac at this level. Slight disc desiccation is also noted. Congenital narrowing of the c7 disc space is noted. The remaining cervical discs are intact. no significant cord compression is present. no gross widening of the visualized cervical cord is noted.  He is now sending her to a neurological.  Can you explain this a little for me so I understand what is going on and what to expect at the neurolist. If their are any questions I should ask the doctor and is this from the accident